Saturday, May 29, 2010

Dresden - Grosser Gardens - Noah and my Parents

Noah and my parents went to visit the Grosser Gardens, another must see for Dresden visitors. Located right near the Dynamo stadium it also has two real nice beer gardens.



http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gro%C3%9Fer_Garten



My parents and Noah at the entrance to the Grosser Gardens:



Noah is getting to be a real good photographer and the following pictures are the ones he took (one thing he could have done here, like my Grandpa Pete (Peterson) told me – he was a professional photographer, get people that you are with in some of the pictures – gives perspective and makes for more memorable pictures). Again here are the pictures Noah took from that trip:





Building in the middle of the Gardens:
Statue:


Interesting part of the building over a window:


Lots of flowers in bloom:



Noahs new freind the horned squirrel:


No comments:

Post a Comment